Friday, September 11, 2009

LEAPFISH Search Engine

CHEERS!!! I'm celebrating. Check it out: www.leapfish.com. It's great... it's like a mega search engine b/c it will search Google, Yahoo and MSN all at the same time. AND it's really fast too. For example, YouTube videos load faster here that on YouTube. Go figure.

Well, the point is, I've jumped into this digital world with more than just my photography. It's tough on the internet, getting up the list to where people can find you in a search. I've decided to put myself on top of a new search engine that I'm counting on taking me to new heights to reach all those awesome brides and grooms.

I'm just one click away now when a bride and groom search for chicago wedding photographers. It's really a leap of faith and I'm trusting that it is God-sent... that I'll soon be connecting with awesome brides and grooms that want a great photographer who will capture the special moments as they happen on their special day.

Of course, Leapfish is great for other searches too so check it out and see how it works for you!

No comments: